Undead Riot Undead Riot

Great!

Did you create the wobbles yourself, or use a VST plugin? just wondering how you did it. that bass is exactly what I want in one of my songs! Great job!

deendeon1000 responds:

im almost positive the wobbles are a Massive patch i downloaded send me a pm and ill check for you

Burning Demon (Remix) Burning Demon (Remix)

I really like this!

great job! please go check out my music. i would really appreciate it. maybe write a review? if you do, thanks in advance.

BlackStatic responds:

I'm sorry, I would prefer some feedback as to how I can improve my OWN songs. I don't generally review music or give out critiques to others unless you feel like you want to be butthurt by everything I say. *is a mean reviewer*
Thanks, but no thanks~

Psyopsy Psyopsy

Good

i really liked it. good job. maybe you could check out my music? maybe write a review?
don't pay any attention to my crappy animations though. those are EXTREMELY old. if you listen to my music, i thank you in advance.

joethesouleater responds:

thanks for the review and the casual advertizment lol, i will be sure to check out your music, thanks

After Darkness, Light After Darkness, Light

Great Job

Thanks for reviewing me, but damn... your alot better than me! lol. all i have to say is good job. what do you use to create your music?

lanky21 responds:

I'm using Magix right now, it's simplicity pleases my soul!